A/V DESIGN TECHNICIAN
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The successful candidate will have minimum 4 years of experience in independent professional audiovisual design as well as the creative and technical skills that enable you to create in depth highly professional designs and documentation. You will need excellent knowledge of relevant software packages, which should be clearly illustrated in your CV.
Must be fully versed in CAD, and various software used by the team. The AV designer must have experience in hotel systems designs and ELV design packages. Candidate must be able to easily adapt and research a continually changing set of client requirements.
- Member of design team responsible for a variety of projects.
- Must be knowledgeable of current AV technology and practices.
- Must be highly professional in communication of ideas and concepts to clients.
- Ability to create feasible AV designs, work within a team.
- Ability to create sketches and images to communicate design ideas and concepts.
- Ability to create cost analyses.
- Must understand project workflow and project plans.
- Ability to fully document an entire design package from concept through tender.
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following characteristics:
- At least 4 year experience
- Experience in making proposals and presentations
- MS Word, Excel, CAD, Photoshop, Revit
- EASE, Visio, and other industry relater software
- 8 or more years of experience
- Has previously working in the AV consulting business
- Has a proven track record.
Intangible and Interpersonal Characteristics
- Proven interest in the built-environment
- Good time management habits, ability to multi-task, ability to sustain focus on long tasks
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way
- Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, eagerness to learn, teamwork and creativity
- Evidence of past internship or extracurricular activity in the field
- Proven ability to perform in a paid work environment with intermittent supervision
- Past history of technical presentations and technical writing
- Evidence of personal investment in academic or extracurricular field
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com