A/V DESIGN TECHNICIAN & PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The successful candidate will have minimum 4 years of experience in independent professional audiovisual design as well as the creative and technical skills that enable you to create in depth highly professional designs and documentation. You will need excellent knowledge of relevant software packages, which should be clearly illustrated in your CV.
Must be fully versed in CAD, and various software used by the team. The AV designer must have experience in hotel systems designs and ELV design packages. Candidate must be able to easily adapt and research a continually changing set of client requirements.
- Member of design team responsible for a variety of projects.
- Must be knowledgeable of current AV technology and practices.
- Must be highly professional in communication of ideas and concepts to clients.
- Ability to create feasible AV designs, work within a team.
- Ability to create sketches and images to communicate design ideas and concepts.
- Ability to create cost analyses.
- Must understand project workflow and project plans.
- Ability to fully document an entire design package from concept through tender.
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following characteristics:
- At least 4 year experience
- Experience in making proposals and presentations
- MS Word, Excel, CAD, Photoshop, Revit
- EASE, Visio, and other industry relater software
- 8 or more years of experience
- Has previously working in the AV consulting business
- Has a proven track record.
Intangible and Interpersonal Characteristics
- Proven interest in the built-environment
- Good time management habits, ability to multi-task, ability to sustain focus on long tasks
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way
- Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, eagerness to learn, teamwork and creativity
- Evidence of past internship or extracurricular activity in the field
- Proven ability to perform in a paid work environment with intermittent supervision
- Past history of technical presentations and technical writing
- Evidence of personal investment in academic or extracurricular field
AUTOCAD & REVIT DESIGN TECHNICIAN
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
WGC International Company Limited is searching for a CAD Technician with 2+ years AutoCAD experience.
Working with other members of our team, you’ll coordinate and collaborate with project team members to develop high quality Lighting designs and documentation.
Operating 3D and 2D AutoCAD drafting software under directions of Project Manager.
Candidate is going to be a part of Lighting Design Team and expected to be a self-starter, ability to perform duties with only limited supervision and be a cooperative team player.
- Candidate must be able to complete drawing packages in timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and professionalism.
SKills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, and working knowledge in Revit is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop or similar software program.
- Must have a high level of organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects at one time.
- English speaking is a plus.
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org